Players Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct applies to all of our Players.
• Play by the rules (of both the laws of the Game and the rules of my club).
• Never argue with an official. If you disagree, discuss the matter with your coach or teacher after the game.
• Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials or other players, or provoking an opponent is not acceptable.
• Work equally hard for yourself and for your team. Your team’s performance will benefit, so will you.
• Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays whether they be by your team, opponent or the other team.
• Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of another player.
• Cooperate with your coach, team mates and opponents. Without them there would no competition.
• Play for the “fun of it” and not just to please parents and coaches.
• Avoid using derogatory language.
• Be prepared to take responsibility for your actions.